1. Start at the Western Wall (also known as the Wailing Wall), a significant religious site for Jews. Spend time observing and reflecting at the wall.
2. Walk along the Via Dolorosa, retracing the steps of Jesus’ crucifixion. Visit the various stations along the way, including the Church of the Flagellation and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
3. Explore the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, one of Christianity’s most important pilgrimage sites. Visit the Stone of Unction, the Chapel of the Crucifixion, and the tomb of Jesus.
4. Proceed to the Temple Mount, a sacred site for both Muslims and Jews.
5. Marvel at the iconic Dome of the Rock, an Islamic shrine with stunning architecture. Admire its golden dome and explore the peaceful surroundings.
6. Discover the unique atmosphere of the four quarters of the Old City: Jewish Quarter, Armenian Quarter, Christian Quarter, and Muslim Quarter. Each quarter has its own distinct charm, narrow alleys, and vibrant markets.
7. Spend time exploring the Jewish Quarter, where you can visit the Cardo, an ancient Roman marketplace, and the Hurva Synagogue.
8. In the Armenian Quarter, visit the St. James Cathedral.
9. In the Christian Quarter, explore the narrow streets and bustling markets. Visit other important sites such as the Church of St. Anne and the Church of the Flagellation.
10. End the tour by wandering through the bustling markets of the Muslim Quarter, tasting local delicacies, and experiencing the vibrant atmosphere