1. Begin your tour at Jaffa Port, one of the oldest ports in the world. Take a leisurely stroll along the waterfront, enjoy the views, and learn about the history of this ancient port.
2. Visit the Church of Saint Peter, a charming church located in the heart of Jaffa. Explore its interior and admire the beautiful architecture.
3. Explore the vibrant art scene in Jaffa by visiting the various art galleries scattered throughout the neighborhood. Discover unique and contemporary artworks by local and international artists.
4. Immerse yourself in the lively atmosphere of the Jaffa Flea Market (Shuk HaPishpeshim). Wander through the narrow alleys filled with stalls selling antiques, vintage clothing, crafts, and Middle Eastern spices.
5. Head to Neve Tzedek, one of Tel Aviv’s oldest neighborhoods. Stroll along the picturesque streets lined with beautifully restored houses, boutique shops, and charming cafes. Enjoy the neighborhood’s artistic ambiance.
6. Continue your journey to the Carmel Market (Shuk HaCarmel), Tel Aviv’s largest and busiest market. Experience the vibrant energy as you browse through a wide range of fresh produce, spices, baked goods, clothing, and souvenirs. Indulge in local street food along the way.
7. Visit Rothschild Boulevard, one of Tel Aviv’s iconic streets. Take a leisurely walk along the tree-lined boulevard and admire the beautiful Bauhaus architecture. Stop by Independence Hall, where Israel’s independence was declared in 1948.